Who should attend: Coaches, Change Agents, Talent Development Professionals, HR leaders, I/O Psychologists, Change Consultants, Team Facilitators or Leaders of Teams.
Prerequisite: True Tilt Profile Certification.
Delivery: Virtual learning - combining online videos, a series of six one-hour calls with a Tilt expert, and exercises with a learning partner we assign. Calls are held on Mondays from 1-2pm Eastern time.
Tool Description: Learn how to increase productivity, innovation, awareness, creativity, and agility in teams and organizations using the Tilt Team Climate Profile. Many teams and organizations are dysfunctional, wasting time on politics and drama. The Tilt Team Climate Profile helps teammates focus on productivity and agility by highlighting strengths, overused strengths, stress reactions, and much more at both the team and individual level. The Tilt Team Climate Profile also saves time and money for teams and organizations because it uses the same model and conversational language as the True Tilt Profile and Tilt 365. Most importantly, teams learn to purposefully shift together based on context for optimal performance. You’ll also learn exercises for face-to-face and remote facilitation for team debriefs.
Key Learning Objectives:
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Explain the four Team Climate patterns
- Describe how the True Tilt Team Profile helps teams and organizations
- Apply the Tilt Agility Continuum at the team level
- Summarize why character strengths and agility are essential for today’s organization
- Recognize and reduce stress reactions in teammates
- Anticipate conflicts based on the constellation of True Tilts on a team
- Facilitate face-to-face and remote Tilt Team Climate Profile debriefs
- Design a Tilt Team Climate Profile workshop given team objectives
What You Receive:
- ICF CE Units - 15.2 Total (10.3 Core Competency; 4.9 Resource Development)
- Tilt Supporting documents (for workshop facilitation) (over $25 value)
- Tilt Team Consultant certification - recognition that you have trained in the Tilt Team Climate Profile and are able to design and conduct team workshops
- Tilt 365 Practitioner Network - ongoing access to Tilt 365 resources, updates and monthly Practitioner Learning Calls
Cancellation/Refund Policy: Refund less $25 processing fee if cancelled in writing 14 days prior.
Instructor: Pam Boney, Founder of Tilt 365 and Tiltology
Co-Instructor: Katherine Gilliland, Director of Learning at Tilt 365
Pam is a futurist and thought leader in the design of innovative tools that bring coaching to the masses in a dynamic, technological economy. As Founder of a tech startup called Tilt 365, she designed a web application that merges ancient wisdom with modern technology.