Who should attend: Anyone interested in learning how to increase self-knowledge and improve inner character strengths in themselves or those who support people development of team culture with social dynamics that will produce disruptive innovation. Coaches, consultants, talent development professionals, change agents, leaders of teams.
Looking for a way to certify your organization? Check out our Enterprise Training offerings.
Prerequisite: True Tilt Profile Certification.
Delivery: Virtual learning - combining online videos, a series of eight one-hour calls with a Tilt expert, and exercises with a learning partner we assign. Calls are held on Mondays from 1-2pm Eastern time.
Description: While the True Tilt Profile shows us our natural strengths and inclinations, the Tilt 365 Positive Influence Predictor shows us how we're showing up now, in different contexts. It is the 360 assessment tool that can be used 365 days a year! Discover the web app that works the way we work today ~ in real-time, on our devices. Working today in a VUCA (volatile, unpredictable, complex, ambiguous) world requires a whole new set of agilities that go way beyond competencies. The differentiator today is one's agility to shift our mindset to context quickly... specifically, into any of the Four Tilting Patterns at first. Then once mastered, we begin to develop nuanced shifts into any of the Twelve Tilt Leader Agilities built into the Tilt Suite of Tools.
Key Learning Objectives:
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Explain the key concepts, principles and language used in Tilt365
- Recount the history of how Tilt365 was developed
- Describe the Tilt365 Positive Influence Predictor and its uses
- Interpret and debrief Tilt 365 Positive Influence Predictor reports
- Build upon your personal experience of heightened self-awareness
- Express the value proposition for Tilt365
What You Receive:
- Free Annual Subscriptions - one for yourself, and two for practice debriefs ($597 value)
- ICF CE Credits - 23.93 Total (13.63 Core Competency; 10.3 Resource Development)
- Tilt Supporting materials - to support your implementations (over $50 value)
- Tilt 365 Practitioner certification - recognition that you have trained in the Tilt 365 Positive Influence Predictor and are able to debrief the report
- Tilt 365 Practitioner Network - ongoing access to Tilt 365 resources, updates and monthly Practitioner Learning Calls.
Cancellation/Refund Policy: Refund less $25 processing fee if cancelled in writing 14 days prior to the start for your cohort.
Primary Instructor: Pam Boney, PCC, Founder of Tilt 365 and Tiltology
Co-Instructor: Katherine Gilliland, Director of Learning