Who Should Attend: This course is designed for change agents, organizational development professionals, industrial organizational professionals and leaders in charge of cultural change.
Pre-requisites: True Tilt Profile Certification & True Tilt Team Profile Certification.
Description: Learn how to facilitate dramatic, rapid, and permanent organizational change using the Tilt 365 suite of software and services. Most organizational change projects fail because they focus on symptoms. Tilt 365 targets root causes to enable authentic transformation of climate and culture. Our approach combines validated best practices for organizational change with three tools built on one Tilt model and platform to accelerate change from the C-suite to individual contributors while saving clients time and money: the True Tilt Profile (personality), the Tilt 365 (360 feedback subscription), and True Tilt Team Profile.
- Discover the connection between character strength and agility
- Learn the 12 Tilt character strengths that generate the 12 Tilt Agilities
- Learn why Agilities are the new competencies in a disruptive world
- Learn how to apply techniques from transactional analysis to organizations
- Discover the connection between the Tilt model & exponential change
- Learn from examples of other exponential organizations
- Discover new methods for scaling rapid people, team & this, cultural development
- Examine the Tilt model & its relationship to FLOW
- Discuss case studies and applied methods using the Tilt tools
Price = $495
- Flipped-Learning... Review the course materials on your own time. Join us with your cohort for a weekly discussion to ask questions and explore the materials. Match with a pairing partner in between discussions to deepen your learning.
- Self-Study... Review the course materials at your own pace and listen to recorded distance discussions. When you complete the materials, contact us to schedule a one-hour oral examination to confirm your certification readiness.
Cancellation/Refund Policy: Refund less $25 processing fee if cancelled in writing 14 days prior.
Instructor: Jeff Smith, PhD, CEO of Tilt 365
Dr. Jeff Smith is a human factors psychologist, board-certified user experience professional (CUXP), inventor, and speaker specializing in designing and optimizing the relationship between individuals, organizations, business value, and innovation. As CEO of Tilt 365, Jeff wears many “startup hats”, most importantly salesperson, marketer, technologist, scientist, designer, practitioner, imagineer, inventor, and cheerleader. Most importantly, Jeff is an expert in people innovation - that is, creating novel and valuable systems, processes, experiences, inventions, and environments that facilitate optimal performance from every organization’s most important asset: people.