Who should attend: Coaches who have been through a basic coach training program and have at least 100 hours of coaching experience.
Prerequisites: True Tilt Profile Certification & Tilt 365 Practitioner Certification, as well as basic coach training from a reputable coaching school.
Description: Executive Coach and Tilt Founder Pam Boney has found that certain coaching techniques work particularly well when using the Tilt suite of tools. In this class, you will learn four high-impact techniques you can apply immediately when coaching with Tilt tools. Specific tools include Habit Change to improve traits, Persona Play to locate complexes that control us through fear, Bubble Method for shifting out of emotional triggering events, Mind-shift Commitments to identify specific ways to balance the true self through reframing. All of these techniques have handouts for use with clients and create transformational change that accelerates performance.
This class is delivered using a Flipped Learning approach: Review the course materials on your own time. Join us with your cohort for a weekly discussion to ask questions and explore the materials. Match with a pairing partner in between discussions to deepen your learning.
- Learn the Tilt Coaching Model & Process that maps to the main Tilt Model
- Discover the most effective coaching techniques for use with Tilt tools
- Understand your own path of development using the Tilt tools
- Learn & practice all four techniques with a pairing partner as coach
- Receive coaching from a pairing partner to experience techniques as coachee
- Learn the underlying resources for the four techniques
- Discuss the Tilt365 tool as a measure that tracks the change in coaching
Price = $199
CE Units = 12
Cancellation/Refund Policy: Refund less $25 processing fee if cancelled in writing 14 days prior.
Instructor: Pam Boney, Founder of Tilt 365 and Tiltology
Pam is a futurist and thought leader in the design of innovative tools that bring coaching to the masses in a dynamic, technological economy. As Founder of a tech startup called Tilt365, she designed a web application that merges ancient wisdom with modern technology.