Who should attend: Advanced Certification for experienced Tilt Certified Coaches who want to take their coaching to deeper levels of mastery by taking a deeper dive into their own psychology.
Pre-requisites: True Tilt Profile Certification, Tilt 365 Practitioner Certification & Tilt Coach Certification. Experience with giving and receiving feedback. Some experience in personality assessment. Basic coach training or degree in human resources, psychology, sociology or counseling plus at least two years of experience coaching.
Description: Tiltology provides a deep dive into the personality system beneath the twelve character strengths in the Tilt Model. By exploring the 12 persona archetypes in detail, so that practitioners understand the psychological underpinnings of each of the 12 character strengths. Often called the most profound of the Tilt courses, this one dives deep into the unconscious motives that keep our human patterns in place despite our desires to move beyond them. In this class, you will learn the secret sauce to the Tilt system by discovering what lies beneath the internal family of personas and determine which one actually controls all of the others! Mastering this personality system that transcends any you've used before, will take your coaching to a level of mastery that will help you get chosen for every assignment.
- Learn about the formation of personality as it relates to identity and self-esteem
- Discover this new theory of personality that takes assessment way beyond typology
- Learn the psychology of the 12 Tilt personas and unconscious motives of each
- Experience the energy of each of the 12 personas personally
- Learn the development strategy for each of the four quadrants
- Experience a personal journey of exploration of your own identity using Tilt
- To practice application of "parts of self" coaching technique to uncover fear-based patterns
- To understand your own Tilt365 constellation and how it informs your true self
Price = $495
CCE Units = 21 Total (17.5 Core Competencies & 3.5 Resource Development)
- Flipped-Learning... Review the course materials on your own time. Join us with your cohort for a weekly discussion to ask questions and explore the materials. Match with a pairing partner in between discussions to deepen your learning.
- Self-Study... Review the course materials at your own pace and listen to recorded distance discussions. When you complete the materials, contact us to schedule a one-hour oral examination to confirm your certification readiness.
Cancellation/Refund Policy: Refund less $25 processing fee if cancelled in writing 14 days prior.
Instructor: Pam Boney, Founder of Tilt 365 and Tiltology
Pam is a futurist and thought leader in the design of innovative tools that bring coaching to the masses in a dynamic, technological economy. As Founder of a tech startup called Tilt365, she designed a web application that merges ancient wisdom with modern technology.