Get Started Here: This course is the first Tilt course to take - it is a prerequisite for all other classes.
Who should attend: This course is a simple introductory course designed for anyone who is interested in personality as it relates to development of the true self. Coaches, consultants, talent development professionals, change agents, and leaders of teams.
Delivery: Virtual learning - combining online videos, a series of five one-hour calls with a Tilt expert, and exercises with a learning partner we assign. Calls are held on Thursdays from 1-2pm Eastern time.
True Tilt Profile Description: The True Tilt Profile is a personality assessment that measures natural trait patterns and typical stress reactions. It provides insights into unconscious inner motivations that lie just beneath surface preference patterns. Many of our practitioners have found that the True Tilt Profile is a great way to quickly engage their clients in self-awareness insights and rich discussions about behavior. It is quick to complete (5 minutes), relatively inexpensive ($39) and provides a comprehensive 35-page report that is a great conversation starter. The True Tilt Profile also provides a thought-provoking introduction to the Tilt model, which is based on a complete set of character strengths for whole-person development. In this class, you will learn about the four primary True Tilt patterns and how to debrief the reports.
Key Learning Objectives:
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify your own True Tilt pattern
- Understand your own path of development and the specific alienated shadow traits that will help you actualize your full potential
- Identify all four True Tilt patterns
- Understand the Development Path for each of the four True Tilt patterns so you will know precisely the way to help yourself and others grow more agile
- Explain how whole-brain development affects performance & team dynamics
- Describe why integration of shadow elements is important to human potential
- Debrief the True Tilt Profile report for any True Tilt Profile
- Articulate the values, benefits & applications of the True Tilt Profile instrument (including to your clients)
What You Receive:
- Free Assessments - one for yourself, and one for a practice debrief ($78 value)
- ICF CE Units - 14 Total (8 Core Competency & 6 Resource Development)
- Tilt Supporting Materials - to support your implementations
- True Tilt Profile certification - recognition that you have trained in the True Tilt Profile and are able to give a debrief
- Tilt 365 Practitioner Network - ongoing access to Tilt 365 resources, updates and monthly Practitioner Learning Calls
Cancellation/Refund Policy: Refund less $25 processing fee if cancelled in writing 14 days prior to cohort start date.
Instructor: Pam Boney, Founder of Tilt 365 and Tiltology
Co-Instructor: Katherine Gilliland, Director of Learning at Tilt 365
Pam is a futurist and thought leader in the design of innovative tools that bring coaching to the masses in a dynamic, technological economy. As Founder of a tech startup called Tilt 365, she designed a web application that merges ancient wisdom with modern technology.